Injectable treatments such as Botox® and dermal fillers reverse the signs of aging instantly. Treatments are fast and relatively painless, requiring little to no recovery time and can be done during lunch hour. Injectables are also less invasive and less expensive compared to traditional cosmetic surgery.
Botox®, Xeomin® and Dysport® are all neurotoxins that help relax the muscles which cause unwanted wrinkles and lines. This will dramatically reduce wrinkles within days. The effects occur within seven days of the treatment and typically last about three to four months You will appear more relaxed and fresh without losing your expression. The procedure has no down time and pain is minimal. Botox® injections are used to treat:
- Frown lines
- Bunny lines
- Crow’s feet
- Horizontal creases on the forehead
- Brow lift
- Jaw reduction
- Gummy smiles
- Migraine and tension headaches
- Excessive sweating of underarms
Injectables such as Juvéderm®, Restylane®, Perlane®, Radiesse® & Sculptra® are used to reduce and smooth out deep facial lines and wrinkles. These non-surgical treatments provide volume and lift to targeted problem areas. They help smooth out wrinkles and lines, plumping flat lips, and correcting hollow areas, giving patients a younger, more fresh appearance.
- Naso-labial lines (smile lines)
- Lip border definition & plumbing
- Contouring of nasal bridge & jaw angle
- Cheek & chin augmentation
- Brow contouring & lift
- Marionette Lines (drooping of corners of mouth)
- Vertical lip lines (smoker’s lines)
- Lipoatrophy (correction of facial fat loss)
- Volume restoration (e.g. hollow cheeks)
During your consultation, your doctor will decide which injectable is right for you.