We use variety of light to medium chemical peels to exfoliate the skin, remove the sun-damaged spots, and reduce hyperpigmentation, acne scars, fine lines, superficial wrinkles, white/ black heads & pimples. This treatment greatly improves the skin’s tone & texture.
A chemical peel involves the application of chemical solutions to the skin. It causes superficial irritation and creates an even and controlled shedding of the skin cells. After the peel, the skin regenerates. Chemical peels improve the skin’s tone and texture, leaving you with a smoother and a less wrinkled skin.
Chemical peels are usually done on the face, neck, or hands and are used to:
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles under the eyes and around the mouth
- Improve the appearance of acne scars
- Treat early pre-cancerous skin lesions
- Reduce sun-damaged spots ( liver spots), blotchy pigmentations, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills
- Improve clogged pores and improve white/black heads and pimple
We offer a variety of light to medium chemical to exfoliate the skin. The appropriate treatment will be chosen during your consultation based on your skin type and the desired outcome.